The tool for the job

The tool for the job
Buell Ulysses XB12xr In North Eastern Arizona

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

RTE.... Ride to Eat....

Just as simple as it sounds....  Get on the bike, ride somewhere, Eat ! In the company of other like minded people who rode and drove in from far away places. Just like me.

These are simply wonderful affairs ..

Some pictures from Grayson and Ann's.      Post Void Rally RTE...

A quick stop at the Massachusetts visitor center to warm my toes.


Bikes at the RTE...


This is a link to Jerry Harris's Pictures from the event.










Did I mentions lots of really good food.











Just a wonderful day !

















  

2 comments:

  1. “Get on the bike, ride somewhere, Eat!” This is actually what I always do during weekends. Together with my co-riders, we go to different places every weekend to try different food. It’s really fun and exciting because you get to taste different delicacies of the other town and get to know new places and faces. I’m sure you enjoyed there, am I right?

    >Claudio Mccarty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might’ve forgotten to mention that there are lots of good food, but you have presented a lot of good photos here. I believe having this kind of social relation makes you enjoy not only the scenery and the food, but also the company of new friends that have the same interest and love for motorcycles. :)

    -- Hannah Parkin

    ReplyDelete