The tool for the job

The tool for the job
Buell Ulysses XB12xr In North Eastern Arizona

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My first entry


So after months of thinking about it, and having friends tell me to do this, I now have a Blog.

I will be using this to tell the story's of my adventures that seem to come my way.

Currently I am rushing to get two classic cars ready for a History Channel video shoot that is coming up next week. Normally this would not be a big deal. 
But the cars are having other idea's. One has decided to not run very well, and the other has had a Pinion Bearing failure in the rear axle. Good news is the 1924 Packard is going back together with the help of the fine folks from Max Merritt Co.
The other car is a 1927 Buick that has been rebuilt from a basket case, This car is in the final stages of completion. It runs and drive's and I am putting the finishing touches on the car. This is the car that has started to run poorly. So while I was working out it's issues, the Packard had it's failure.

The 1924 Packard 143 Touring car 





This is the 1927 Buick Master 6, Flexible bodied hearse




Well that all for now, I hope you enjoy my Blog

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you get back to blogging and continue to share posts about wonderful vehicles. People, especially car aficionados, have a clamor to see vintage autos. Some of them are only good for display now, but that does not stop us from admiring them! [Patrick Gauer]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, Patrick. Not all gorgeous classics are in running order when you see them. Some of them are best for display only. However, it doesn’t really matter for me. I’m already happy by just seeing such beauties. :))

    Nicole Vickers

    ReplyDelete
  3. That may be. However, I still wouldn’t want to lose hope on such a gorgeous classic. If you feel like you can still revive the Packard 143, go for it, Carl! Just like Patrick, I hope you get back to blogging so I can read more interesting blogs from you! =D

    Leisa Dreps

    ReplyDelete